Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020

Youtube channel created by Keren (CNMV) for our project


”I remember being a beginner in the field of video editing. I was really... astonished, impressed, even scared of that way of seeing a movie, in the shoes of an insider. I couldn’t believe how it was only a matter of seconds to make the perfect cut during a scene. For some time I was not able to see a movie in any way but a sound tape put over some moving images. There was a gap in my head that did not allow me to connect these 2 components because of how unaware I was of the importance of editing and not only editing, but the importance of a very talented and experienced editor, in order to get everything in the right shape.
Thanks to the Erasmus+: Empower for Emplyability project I got to know these facts and I started to grow a passion for video editing. I became better and better with every video I’ve created for this project (well, at least this is what I like to believe) , and I even managed to make several videos not related to Erasmus+.
I really hope that my work managed to capture, slightly maybe, but with a satisfactory result, all the beautiful moments we all lived during the Modules.”
Keren

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen